Personal identification information.
Quick Fix Capital may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site or use mobile applications; register on the site; fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website; open and respond to our e-mails; open and respond to our text messages; visit any page online that displays our ads or content; visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites; directly call Quick Fix Capital or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources; provide information to Quick Fix Capital employees through e-mail, phone, text message, or facsimile; interact with our advertising and applications or third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies.
How we use collected information.
Quick Fix Capital may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience.
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To send updates about your business cash advance.
We may use your cell phone number to contact you through text messages. By supplying Quick Fix Capital with your mobile phone number you acknowledge and consent to receive sms text messages, this includes receiving offers and updates via text message. Msg. & Data rates may apply. To Opt-out text STOP as directed in our text message on your mobile phone. You will receive a confirmation text that you have been opted out.
How we protect your information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
At our sole discretion we may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements, if any, wherein reporting of information regarding your inquiry to the closing of your transaction. You authorize Funding Metrics, LLC dba Quick Fix Capital to obtain any and all necessary information required from the "Funder" you choose to report back any and all required information relating to the disposition of your request.
Third party websites.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Opt Out Choices
- Use the unsubscribe link in the footer on any promotional or marketing e-mail.
Please text STOP as directed in our text message on your mobile phone. You will receive a confirmation text that you have been opted out.
Direct Mail or Telemarketing
Write to us by mail at: Quick Fix Capital ATTN: Marketing Dept. -Opt Out, P.O. Box 519, Langhorne, PA 19047. Please include your name, business address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- You may call us at: 844.700.5363 or fax us at 855.361.7594.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Funding Metrics, LLC
P.O. Box 519
Langhorne, PA 19047
This document was last updated on August 16, 2016.